Called cookies to small files that are written to the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit after that user when you re- access our content . This information does not reveal your identity or any personal information or access to content stored on your PC , but it allows our system to identify you as a particular user who visited the site previously visualized certain pages , etc. . and also save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or would prefer to receive information each time a cookie request installed , you can configure your navigation to be done that way. Most browsers allow cookies management in 3 different ways: p>
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks whether you want to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Refusing cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third party cookies.
- OK as persistent cookies (deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information about how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Chrome, desde http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, desde http://windows.microsoft.com']);">http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-ininternet-explorer-9
- Firefox, desde http://support.mozilla.org']);">http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, desde http://support.apple.com']);">http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Regarding third-party cookies, ie those that are foreign to our website, we are not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies that they included so the information we offer is always with reference to the source. If REFER is doubt webmaster Creator cookie domain.
We have 9 types of cookies by third parties, relating to: Google analytics, Google plus, Twitter button and box, Linked in, Facebook. All of them are used for reporting statistics to those third.